Friday 1 September 2017

National Symbols of India

National Symbols of India

India National Flag

The National Flag of India is a horizontal rectangular tricolour of India saffron, white and India green; with the Ashoka Chakra, a 24-spoke wheel, in navy blue at its centre

India National Emblem


Adaptation of Lion Capital of Asoka

India National Flower

Lotus

India National Fruit

Mango ( Sundari mango)

India National Tree

 Banyan Tree

India National Animal

Royal Bengal Tiger

India National River

Ganga River

India National Bird

Peacock (blue peafowl)

India Currency Symbol

Indian Rupees

India National Anthem


India National Song


National Pledge

India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers and all elders respect and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.
In their well-being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.

India National Calendar

Saka calendar for Understanding 

Saka calendar Real Image

India National Aquatic Animal

South Asian River Dolphin

What is the national game of India?

Not officially declared 
 Betting  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epson ink code Epson L800, Epson L810, Epson L850, Epson L1800 include new version Epson L805 This printers using same ink

Epson ink code  Epson Ink Code for Model Epson L800 is a Photo Printer  EPSON L800 Photo Printer 6 Color Ink Bottle  Black /...